Thursday, July 17, 2008

Watchmen Trailer



Seems like every time someone posts this, it gets taken down shortly thereafter. I'll keep an eye on it and make sure it's up. I don't know what's wrong with these people. The Watchmen movie YouTube page stopped posting embeddable videos. (At least ones relevant to the production that anyone would be interested in.) The more exposure the better, yesno?

Watchmen the movie

update: OK, let's see how many times I have to repost this.

A few weeks back, I found a video by Hot Chip that I really liked and wanted to post. The first version I found was on the Astralwerks YouTube. The embedding is disabled, for some reason. Eventually, I found it on the hotchipofficial page, embedding enabled. The kicker is, if you go and look at the view count, on the Astralwerks page, as of this moment, there are 4,617. On the Hot Chip page, 142,037. Do I need to explain?

Do these people think that we're somehow getting over on them by posting and watching these videos? Have they even seen them? If they had, they might have figured out that playing these tiny crappy videos on our computers could not possibly cut into their margins. It's ridiculous. If anything, it's free promotion. Wake up.

No comments: